Armed Forces Medical Research Committee (AFMRC)
- AFMRC Project (2006) – A critical analysis of neurotization techniques in the management of brachial plexus injuries.
- AFMRC Project (2008) – A comparative analysis of fibrin sealant and synthetic suture in the repair of brachial plexus and peripheral nerve injuries.
- AFMRC Project (2010) – Utility of clinical and histopathological parameters as prognostic indicators in evaluating the functional outcomes following selective nerve transfers.
- AFMRC Project (2011) – Immediate postoperative active mobilization versus immobilization following tendon transfer for claw deformity correction in the hand.
- AFMRC Project (2013) – A Comparative analysis of nerve conduits and autologous nerve grafts in the repair of peripheral nerve injuries.